Mike

  1. #1
    Window Menu Missing
    Guest

    Mike

    I opened Excel and along the top with all the menu
    options File, Edit, View, etc. I no longer have the
    Window one. I need this in order to do Freeze Panes.
    How can I get this one back?

    TIA,
    Mike

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Mike

    In the toolbars, right-click and choose Customize, select the Toolbars tab,
    and check the Worksheet Menu Bar box

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Mike

    And then hit the "reset" button.

    Note: this will destroy any customizations you may have done to the Worksheet
    Menu Bar.

    Alternative...Tools>Customize>Commands>Built-in Menus.

    Scroll down to Window(near the bottom) and drag up to Menu Bar where you want
    it.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Mike

    > And then hit the "reset" button.
    >
    > Note: this will destroy any customizations you may have done to the

    Worksheet
    > Menu Bar.

    I think he just wants it back :-)

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Mike

    Wants what back?

    OP said he had File, Edit etc. on the worksheet menu bar. Just no "Window".

    >I opened Excel and along the top with all the menu
    >options File, Edit, View, etc. I no longer have the
    >Window one. I need this in order to do Freeze Panes.
    >How can I get this one back?

    Gord

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Mike

    Worksheet Menu Bar (even with any customizations :-))

    Bob

  7. #7
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Mike

    OP says he has a Worksheet Menu Bar so why would he want it back?

    Gord