How do I add a watermark?

  1. #1
    Paul Bower
    Guest

    How do I add a watermark?

    How do I add a watermark? It is easy in MS Office Word 2003.
    --
    Paul J. Bower
    Theoris, Inc.

  2. #2
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: How do I add a watermark?

    Hi Paul

    Try Orlando's utility
    http://cpap.com.br/orlando/#Watermark

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "Paul Bower" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I add a watermark?

    One way is to use Insert|Picture|WordArt
    Format the object to taste and make it about 50% transparent.
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I add a watermark?

    See also

    Orlando's example is for 2002 and higher

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl