what is used for cell entries that are considered subsections of .

  1. #1
    dovie1957
    Guest

    what is used for cell entries that are considered subsections of .

    What is used for cell entries that are considered subsection of the work
    sheet, Justifying, Indenting, reformatting, or leading?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: what is used for cell entries that are considered subsections of .

    Tell your examiner to re-state the question with more detail or
    clarity(probably both).

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: what is used for cell entries that are considered subsections of .

    i agree with Gord
    normally i won't "do" homework but faced with this question my guess would
    be "indenting" ...

    Cheers
    JulieD

  4. #4
    dovie1957
    Guest

    Re: what is used for cell entries that are considered subsections

    Thank you very much. I could not find it in my book.