Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How to increase the size of a Pivot Table Graph

  1. #1
    cdavidson
    Guest

    How to increase the size of a Pivot Table Graph

    I have created a very simple Pivot Table 3-D Pie Graph, but it shows on the
    screen in a size of approxiamtely 2 inches by 2 inches (at 100% window size).
    I click on the graph to make the four corner points highlight, but I can't
    drag them to increase the general size of my graph. Can pivot table graphs
    be increased in size, or are that fixed to one size?

    Many thanks,

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How to increase the size of a Pivot Table Graph

    Hi

    did you use the icon on the pivot table toolbar to create the pivot graph?
    mine always come out at full window size ...also works if i choose this
    option after choose data / pivot table and pivot chart report and then
    choose a pivot chart ...

    Cheers
    JulieD

    "cdavidson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I have created a very simple Pivot Table 3-D Pie Graph, but it shows on the
    > screen in a size of approxiamtely 2 inches by 2 inches (at 100% window
    > size).
    > I click on the graph to make the four corner points highlight, but I can't
    > drag them to increase the general size of my graph. Can pivot table
    > graphs
    > be increased in size, or are that fixed to one size?
    >
    > Many thanks,

Closed Thread