SP3 problems

  1. #1
    Ron Weaver
    Guest

    SP3 problems

    After downloading SP3, I can no longer use the add-in "analysis toolpac" in
    Excel 2002. The program slows and uses half of the systems resources while it
    loads. What can I do??
    Ron

  2. #2
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: SP3 problems

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:41:01 -0800, "Ron Weaver" <Ron
    [email protected]> wrote:

    >After downloading SP3, I can no longer use the add-in "analysis toolpac" in
    >Excel 2002. The program slows and uses half of the systems resources while it
    >loads. What can I do??
    >Ron

    I don't know what you can do. But I have XL2002 SP3 and have no problem with
    the Analysis Toolpack.

    --ron

  3. #3
    Ron Weaver
    Guest

    Re: SP3 problems

    Ron,
    I found it! It was the Norton Antivirus Excel plug-in. Thanks for your input.

    Ron

  4. #4
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: SP3 problems

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 06:31:08 -0800, "Ron Weaver"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ron,
    >I found it! It was the Norton Antivirus Excel plug-in. Thanks for your input.
    >
    >Ron

    Well, you're welcome. I guess what I did was prompt you to look elsewhere than
    SP3 :-)

    --ron