how do i display the total number of days in the current month in.

  1. #1
    timerigger
    Guest

    how do i display the total number of days in the current month in.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: how do i display the total number of days in the current month in.

    hi

    please repost with a brief description in the subject line and the complete
    question in the message body as the subject line is truncated.

    Cheers
    JulieD

    "timerigger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: how do i display the total number of days in the current month in.

    =DAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,0))

    RP

  4. #4
    timerigger
    Guest

    Re: how do i display the total number of days in the current month

    oops..my first post.

    How do I display the number of days in the current month?

  5. #5
    timerigger
    Guest

    Re: how do i display the total number of days in the current month

    Excellent..Thanks!!

  6. #6
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: how do i display the total number of days in the current month

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:51:04 -0800, "timerigger"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >oops..my first post.
    >
    >How do I display the number of days in the current month?

    =32-DAY(TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())+32)

    --ron

  7. #7
    Exceller
    Guest

    RE: how do i display the total number of days in the current month in.

    =day(eomonth(today(),0))