Word Wrap does not seem to display properly

  1. #1
    news.microsoft.com
    Guest

    Word Wrap does not seem to display properly

    I have an excel spread sheet that on one particular computer does not
    display a cell properly.

    In one cell there is long series of words that would normally word wrap to
    more than one line. What is happening is the text is shrinking so small
    that you can not see the text and stays on one line, although the cell gets
    taller to acomodate the wrapped lines.

    I have tried many things to fix this problem such as turning off the word
    wrap feature and this fixes the shrinking part but the data in the cell
    disapears under the data in the next cell.

    I have updated the video display drivers and have loaded the latest direct
    x.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Harry

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Word Wrap does not seem to display properly

    Harry,

    I'm not sure what you mean about the row getting taller to accomodate the
    wrapped lines, if it's not wrapping.

    Perhaps you should start fresh. Edit - Clear - Formats, to blow off all
    formatting. Now apply the word wrap. Set it for autofit (Format - Row -
    Autofit) for the height.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...