No printer select in excel

  1. #1
    jj
    Guest

    No printer select in excel

    One day my EXCEL2002's printers(include some network printer) have suddenly
    disappeared, it showed empty list when I choose FILE > PRINT > click the
    "down arrow" , no printer inside

    ONLY EXECL has this problem, MS WORD, POWERPOINT.......ETC have no problem.
    The printer is set to be shared, other network computer can print to it.

    SIMPLY SAID THAT ONLY EXCEL DISAPPEAR PRINTER LIST

    Tried to re-install printer driver & MS OFFICE, problem still occur.

    Appreciate for any advise !!!!

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest