Excel print preview next and previous buttons seem to be backwards

  1. #1
    Unitrip
    Guest

    Excel print preview next and previous buttons seem to be backwards

    When you go to print preview in Excel the next page button appears to the
    left of previous. It seems like it should be the other way. [Previous] [Next]
    instead of [Next] [Previous].

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Excel print preview next and previous buttons seem to be backwards

    I'd never thought about it, but they are in a different order than the
    forward/back buttons you'd find in other programs.

    In addition to posting your comment here, you can send suggestions to:

    [email protected]

    Put "Excel" in the subject line, so your suggestion will be forwarded to
    the Excel product managers.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List