Link Access table to Excel worksheet

  1. #1
    dalesrunner
    Guest

    Link Access table to Excel worksheet

    I want to link these so that they can be edited in either programme.
    Whichever way, the link box is greyed out.

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Link Access table to Excel worksheet

    You can make a linked table in Access. It's File - Get External Data -
    Link. The data lives in the Excel workbook, I think (I don't think Access
    keeps a copy of it). But you can change data in either Excel or Access.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...