Headers on a Shared Workbook

  1. #1
    jessica
    Guest

    Headers on a Shared Workbook

    We have a shared workbook on a network which is being accessed by two users.
    The workbook is not saved on either of the two computers who are accessing
    it. All of the changes that are being made in the workbook are being saved
    correctly so that each of the users sees the same changes. However, when one
    user changed and saved the header (file, page setup, header/footer tab) it
    did not show up on the other users computer. The header that was used prior
    to the save showed up. When both users open the file at the same time, they
    see different headers. How can one Excel file have two different headers? We
    have saved the print screen showing the two different headers in the file,
    but cannot attach it to this post. If whoever is looking at this would like
    to see those, we can send them to you.

  2. #2
    Peter Ogden
    Guest

    Re: Headers on a Shared Workbook

    Did you ever get a resolution to this? I've just struck the same problem

    - Peter

    news:[email protected]...