Hide/show worksheet

  1. #1
    Mal
    Guest

    Hide/show worksheet

    Is there a way of automaticly hidind or showing a
    worksheet. I have about 12 sheets on 3 different subjects
    and would like to show the sheets only that I want to use
    auto. I can use macros.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867

    Smile

    Good morning Mal

    You could use macros if you wanted, but have you tried looking at the View > Custom Views... option (alt + v twice)? Set your sheet how you want it to look to work with subject A, and add it as a view. Do the same with the next two subjects. You change views from the same dialog box

    HTH

    DominicB

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Hide/show worksheet

    There needs to be some sort of rule/criteria for determining what gets
    hidden/shown, and when. What are those rules?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Guest

    Re: Hide/show worksheet

    There are 3 sheets that I would like to show at all
    times. I would like the linked sheets to appear when I
    enter one of these 3 sheets. EG when I clich on sheet
    one, 7 of the linked sheets appear, click on another and
    the first 7 dissapear and the new 6 appear.
    Thanks
    Mal

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Hide/show worksheet

    How do we know what are linked to the sheet?

    RP

  6. #6
    Guest

    Re: Hide/show worksheet

    The linked sheets have relivant data to one of the main 3
    sheets.
    Thanks
    Mal

  7. #7
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Hide/show worksheet

    Sorry, but if you want a solution, you will need to be more forthcoming.
    Relevant could mean any number of things. Code expects exact definitions.

    RP