Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's - Help !!!

  1. #1
    Scott Cheesman
    Guest

    Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's - Help !!!

    I've got a basic rota sheet with Mon-Sunday along the top and the names of
    the staff down the side.

    Each day a memember of staff is either AM, PM or OFF.

    I'me trying to create a sheet that just has monday at the top with all th AM
    people on it. Then a sheet with all the PM people on it.

    Any idea's?

    Thanks in advance

    Scott.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's - Help !!!

    Hi Scott

    is this just for printing out? if so i would use the autofilter (data /
    filter / autofilter) - choose the drop down for MONDAY, choose AM print
    results ... choose PM, print results ....

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Scott Cheesman
    Guest

    Re: Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's - Help !!!

    Hi Julie,

    Its not just for printing, but that may have to do for now!

    I thought about using the IF command then sorting the results afterwards.

    Or can I just sort the day column but attach the name column to the sort
    aswell.

    Does that make sense?

    Thanks for your help

    Scott

  4. #4
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's - Help !!!

    Hi Scott

    could you send me a sample of the workbook (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot
    au) and what you want and i'll have a play with it ... i'm guessing you're
    looking for an automated solution so that you don't have to manually do this
    on a weekly basis???

    Cheers
    julieD

    news:[email protected]...