Copying Excel object back into Excel from Word

  1. #1
    Regina
    Guest

    Copying Excel object back into Excel from Word

    Using Excel 02, WinXP, we were able to copy an Excel
    spreadsheet as an object into Word 02 (it had specific
    colors that they wanted to appear) but how can we copy the
    spreadsheet back into Excel as a worksheet format again?
    The originators cannot find the original Excel spreadsheet.
    TIA,
    Regina

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Copying Excel object back into Excel from Word

    In Word, right click on the object, choose 'Worksheet object' from the popup
    menu, then select 'Open'. As much of the object as exists in Word will be
    available in a new Excel worksheet

  3. #3
    Regina
    Guest

    RE: Copying Excel object back into Excel from Word

    Thank you so much!!