Hiding Rows Based on Percentile

  1. #1
    Jonny
    Guest

    Hiding Rows Based on Percentile

    Hello, I have recently searched for help on the Percentile function,
    and found a lot of what I was looking for. (at least I now understand
    it).

    However, now that I have calculated the percentile on my sheet, I want
    to filer the list of rows so that only those in the nth percentile are
    shown on the sheet.

    How would I go about doing this ?
    (I'm assuming VBA code would need to be used, but I'm not that great
    with it yet)

    Cheers.
    J.

  2. #2
    Jim May
    Guest

    Re: Hiding Rows Based on Percentile

    Numbers of users go the "helper-column" route, that is
    Insert a new column (which you can later hide) and enter
    in say cell G1 an If() statement something like
    =if(F1>.75,"Select-Yes","Select-No")
    then use Data - Auto-Filter on your table selecting only the Select-Yes
    records.
    Hope this helps//

    news:[email protected]...