cut and paste macro?

  1. #1
    VBA12thRoundDraftPick
    Guest

    cut and paste macro?

    I want to cut a selected area and paste it to another location using a macro,
    but when I try to record it using the macro recorder get a compile error
    (expected function or variable). Is this not possible? it seems to me it
    sould be very basic any ideas thank you!

  2. #2
    VBA12thRoundDraftPick
    Guest

    RE: cut and paste macro?

    Sorry never mind I figured it out you can't name a macro selection!!!!