can you mail merge in Excel

  1. #1
    Ft. Worth user
    Guest

    can you mail merge in Excel

    I have created an enrollment form in Excel (master file) and would like to
    merge it with data from a different worksheet and then print all of the
    merged files simultaneously, just like you would in Word. I did not create
    in Word because some fields require complex calculations.

    I am not up on macros, so if there is a way to do this w/o macros, even
    better.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: can you mail merge in Excel

    Excel doesn't have a merge feature. Perhaps you could do the merge in
    Word, using the calculations from Excel.

    Otherwise, you would need programming, to loop through the records you
    want to print.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: can you mail merge in Excel

    Hi Ft.,
    You might take a look at
    Mail Merge, Printing Labels using Mail Merge with data from Excel
    If not for labels you might want to also look at some of the