Help with Compile Error in Excel Office 2003

  1. #1
    Julian Cann
    Guest

    Help with Compile Error in Excel Office 2003

    I am not an expert user but I have just upgraded to Office 2003 and a
    spreadsheet that I have used for some time is giving me the following
    error:-

    Compile error in hidden module: DistMon

    It allows me to carry on and the spreadsheet still seems to work but it
    is obviously a nuisance. Can anyone help me out here?
    Julian Cann
    Brisbane Australia

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Help with Compile Error in Excel Office 2003

    Julian,

    This involves Acrobat, see...

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Julian Cann
    Guest

    Re: Help with Compile Error in Excel Office 2003

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected]XX says...
    > Julian,
    >
    > This involves Acrobat, see...
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jim Cone
    > San Francisco, USA
    >

    > "Julian Cann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I am not an expert user but I have just upgraded to Office 2003 and a
    > > spreadsheet that I have used for some time is giving me the following
    > > error:-
    > >
    > > Compile error in hidden module: DistMon
    > >
    > > It allows me to carry on and the spreadsheet still seems to work but it
    > > is obviously a nuisance. Can anyone help me out here?
    > > Julian Cann
    > > Brisbane Australia

    Thanks Jim.....spot on.
    Julian Cann