Active X Checkbox moves after printing

  1. #1
    temcon
    Guest

    Active X Checkbox moves after printing

    I open an existing document with check boxes on the right half of the page
    and after printing the checkboxes move the the left column. I created a new
    excel spreadsheet and added check boxes and the same thing happened after
    printing. This is only happening on Office XP w/ SP3. I have tried on
    several machines with SP3 and it works fine. I upgraded one of the working
    machines to SP3 and the problem started happening. Has anyone had this
    problem?

  2. #2

    Re: Active X Checkbox moves after printing

    xl2002???

    Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

    But Jim Rech recently posted this:
    This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
    there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
    mention this fix, it's in there).

    But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
    workbooks.

  3. #3
    temcon
    Guest

    Re: Active X Checkbox moves after printing

    Thanks Dave. The updates didn't work but changing the checkbox properties
    worked.