Missing grid lines

  1. #1
    Fortissima
    Guest

    Missing grid lines

    I have a standard worksheet that covers the array of cells A4 to Q70 that
    originally included grid lines. Unfortunately the grid lines have vanished
    from the segment covered by cells A14 to E65. Using Tools/Options/View to
    check or uncheck the Gridlines box turns the gridlines on or off but does
    not restore the gridlines in the bare segment. I have tried everything I
    could think of to get rid of this annoying situation including copying and
    pasting to a new worksheet. Nothing I have tried works. I would be grateful
    if someone would help me solve this problem

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Missing grid lines

    Hi

    sounds like the cells are filled with "white" rather than "no fill" - select
    them, choose format / cells
    patterns tab - select no color

    --
    Cheers