How many days

  1. #1
    Guest

    How many days

    Hello All,

    How do I calculate how many working days between two
    dates. Using the UK holiday calender, I have a list of
    additional holiday dates that are non working for the
    company. I have named this list as "leaves". I can not
    get the formula right. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: How many days

    Use the NETWORKDAYS function.

    =NETWORKDAYS(start_date,end_date, Leaves)

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: How many days

    Hi

    Have a look at NETWORKDAYS(). I think you need to have the Analysis Toolpak
    add-in loaded for this function.

    --
    Andy.

  4. #4