return a data list depending on a value selected within a drop dow

  1. #1
    loren
    Guest

    return a data list depending on a value selected within a drop dow

    This is the scenario - I have a number of domains each with their own unique
    set of capabilities - does anyone know how I can represent this using a
    drop-down function so that for example when I select domain1 I am only
    allowed to enter the domain1 capabilities

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: return a data list depending on a value selected within a drop dow

    see if this link gets you what you need