import

  1. #1
    Mindy
    Guest

    import

    Hi I'm trying to import some addresses into Excel from my Anytime program.
    Problem is that Anytime uses " " quotation marks to separate records and in
    Excel it still puts the city, state and zip on the second line. Is there an
    easy way to fix the problem? Mindy

  2. #2
    Jennifer
    Guest

    RE: import

    Import it into the excel worksheet
    Data - Text to Columns
    This will allow you to select which text goes in which column. Hope this
    helps. Jennifer

  3. #3
    Mindy
    Guest

    RE: import

    Hi, I'm still having problems. I think I know what you are talking about but
    what I'm confused about is it says it can only do one column at a time and I
    don't understand how to get the city, state and zip which is on the second
    row up on the previous row with the name and the street address. Mindy