Looking for funny Excel examples

  1. #1
    Zdenek Moravec
    Guest

    Looking for funny Excel examples

    Hello

    We have open day in IT department and I would like present Miscrosoft
    Excel to the non IT users.
    So I am looking for any Excel fun workbooks, applications, games,
    utilities, …, which can visualize Excel possibilities in funny way
    (like for example Body mass index calculation, alcohol meter, desktop
    games, chart show, short break games, …)

    If you have something for me, let me know the link or send a package
    to my mail. No pay programs please. All rights will be reserved.

    Thank you
    Zdenek Moravec
    [email protected]

  2. #2

    Re: Looking for funny Excel examples

    Take a look at John Walkenbach's site:
    Jokes: http://j-walk.com/ss/jokes/index.htm
    Oddities: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/index.htm
    And there are few files on this page that you may want to review:
    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/general.htm

    And there's always google:
    http://www.google.com/search?en&q=ex...es&btnG=Search