Excel links

  1. #1
    vishu
    Guest

    Excel links

    Hi,
    I have data in Excel file and I have linked to data in some other Excel File.
    Whenever I opened file I will not get automatically updated the links, every
    time it ask for edit link and also ask for data source to get link update.

    Please help

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: Excel links

    It sounds like you've moved/deleted/renamed the source file and Excel can not
    find the link?????
    HTH,
    Gary Brown

  3. #3
    vishu
    Guest

    RE: Excel links

    I’m doing reports in one file. And I have related data in some other file,
    so I need to link it other file.
    Whenever I open report file, it ask for edit link and ask for data source to
    get link update

  4. #4
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: Excel links

    When you look at...
    EDIT / LINKS
    is 'Update:' set at Automatic or Manual?
    does the source file look right?
    HTH,
    Gary Brown

  5. #5
    vishu
    Guest

    RE: Excel links

    I have given Automatic update. but still it ask for edit link and ask for
    data source to
    get link update
    pls. help me in this.