Rows Still M.I.A.

  1. #1
    BenJAMMIN
    Guest

    Rows Still M.I.A.

    Still having this issue:

    > I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131 and
    > then the next row # is 11,725
    >
    > Question: Why is this happening?
    > Question: HOW did this happen?
    > Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display?

    Someone wrote back that that row hieght was set to 0....so I selected all of
    the rows in between and reset the row hieght to 12.75....but it didnt work.
    The rows are still MIA.

    I have noticied that the rows 1-9132 have a light blue color font on the row
    numbers and then row #11725 has the standard black color font.
    And there appears to be a heavy line seperating Row #9132 & 11725
    e.g.

    ------
    11725

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    I'm not sure if you tried this or not (you didn't mention it)...did you make sure that the rows are not hidden? Higlight the rows that would be missing...like 9152 to 11,??? and right click...choose unhide.

  3. #3
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Rows Still M.I.A.

    Ben,

    You may have a filter applied. Try using Data | Filter | Autofilter to
    toggle it off.

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: Rows Still M.I.A.

    "BenJAMMIN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Still having this issue:
    >
    > > I have this spreadsheet and the row #'s go in order from #1 thru 9131

    and
    > > then the next row # is 11,725
    > >
    > > Question: Why is this happening?
    > > Question: HOW did this happen?
    > > Question: HOW do I make all of the rows between 9132 & 11725 display?

    > Someone wrote back that that row hieght was set to 0....so I selected all

    of
    > the rows in between and reset the row hieght to 12.75....but it didnt

    work.
    > The rows are still MIA.
    >
    > I have noticied that the rows 1-9132 have a light blue color font on the

    row
    > numbers and then row #11725 has the standard black color font.
    > And there appears to be a heavy line seperating Row #9132 & 11725
    > e.g.
    >
    > 9131
    > 9132
    > ------
    > 11725

    The rows are hidden. That's what the heavy line indicates. Select rows 9132
    & 11725 and then Format|Row|Show. I use the Swedish version of Excel, the
    actual name on your PC may be different.

    /Fredrik

  5. #5
    BenJAMMIN
    Guest