start up exel errors

  1. #1
    mel-cad
    Guest

    start up exel errors

    When I start up Exel - it automatically opens up all the word documents
    accessed that day. It then shows an errror and a bunch of jarble. I have to
    close out all the woorksheets. I cannot find the setting to change this. I
    just want it to open to a new worksheet.

  2. #2
    Lady Layla
    Guest

    Re: start up exel errors

    In Tools Options General -- make sure that there is nothing in the box next to
    At Start up, open all files in ...

    news:[email protected]...