Hiding Macros-protected my macro coding

  1. #1
    mrbalaje
    Guest

    Hiding Macros-protected my macro coding

    I am using Macros in my excel sheets. I have protected my macro coding by
    locking it, so that no one can able to see my macro coding.

    But I want to protect in such a way that no one can able to see even the
    names of the macros that I have created.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    re: Hiding Macros-protected my macro coding

    Add:

    Option Private Module

    at the top of each module.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    mrbalaje
    Guest

    re: Hiding Macros-protected my macro coding

    Jim,

    I had Added Option Private Module on the top of the module. The macro names
    are not displayed.

    But I want to run the macros with the shortcut keys that I have already
    assigned for it. I tried, but it doesn't work.

    It is only for the security reason that I want to hide the names and the
    number of macros that I have created. But i want to use the macro as usual.