I have a column of data and I'd like to transpose it to go across.

  1. #1
    JohnTheMan59
    Guest

    I have a column of data and I'd like to transpose it to go across.

    I have a column of data going down that I'd like to transpose to go across
    the page so that I can add this info to data going across the page. I mean
    for example, I have data Jan, Feb, Mar, going down the page and I'd like them
    to be going across like 1st Month, 2nd Month, 3rd Month etc., but they are
    going from top to bottom and I want them to go from right to left. I tried
    the Transpose function, however, when I went to click on the arrow to the
    Right of PASTE, there was no arrow.

    Any suggestions??

    John

  2. #2
    Rowan
    Guest

    RE: I have a column of data and I'd like to transpose it to go across.

    Copy the data, right click in Cell where you want to begin paste, select
    Paste Special and check Transpose box.

    Regards
    Rowan

  3. #3
    neilcarden
    Guest

    Re: I have a column of data and I'd like to transpose it to go across.

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for exactly the same answer? Please help us???

    Thanks
    Neil

    --
    neilcarden

  4. #4
    Franz
    Guest

    Re: I have a column of data and I'd like to transpose it to go across.

    You can use this sequence:
    1) select your data range
    2) Edit => Copy
    3) select the cell from which you want to trnspose the data
    4) Edit => PasteSpecial and select the option Transpose

    Hoping to be helpful

    Franz

    messaggio news:[email protected]...