Custom Autofilter List

  1. #1
    Alex Lush
    Guest

    Custom Autofilter List

    Hi,
    I'd like to do a custom autofilter to show all rows where a particular field
    starts with a question mark. The problem is that excel thinks that the
    question mark is a wildcard repreenting a single character. How do I get
    round this? I presume you have a similar problem when looking for all items
    beginning with a * character as this is also a wildcard character.

    Hope that sounds understandable and thanks in advance.

    Regards,

    Alex

  2. #2
    PCLIVE