Formula Pop Up Error Msgs

  1. #1
    TW
    Guest

    Formula Pop Up Error Msgs

    Hi,

    This should be an easy one. I want to display an error message when the
    cell that has the speed formula (Miles / Hours) exceeds 515 mph or is below
    440 mph. I have not had success with the data validation route. With IF
    statements I can get error messages in the cell, but I’d really like and
    error dialog box to pop up so the user is forced to correct the error or give
    rational for the unusual speed.

    I’m a novice that doesn’t know VBA, so I pretty much need step by step
    instructions.

    Thanks In Advance,

  2. #2
    Jason Morin