How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in excel

  1. #1
    brad
    Guest

    How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in excel

    I'm trying to conditionaly hide rows from printing based on values in a
    paticular column of my worksheet. Is this possible? Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in excel

    Hi Brad,

    Filter your list prior to printing.

    Cheers,
    JF.

  3. #3

    Re: How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in excel

    I find the easiest way to do this is to apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to my
    range.

    Then I use the filter to show/hide what I want.
    Then I print
    and then Data|Filter|Showall to see everything again.

  4. #4
    Davbwalker
    Guest

    Re: How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in e

    The problem is that I have a range of 4 pages of info, so if I autofilter
    and the data I want is at the top and bottom of the range, then I get 2 pages
    containing half of the info I want and 2 blank pages between them. Is there
    any way around this without reseting all page breaks and print areas? Thanks
    again for your help.

  5. #5

    Re: How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in e

    It sounds like you've added some manual page breaks to your worksheet.

    You could clear those manual page breaks and do the autofiltering, then print.

    Or you could do the autofilter and copy to a new worksheet--then print from
    there (and delete the sheet when you're done.