help on sorting data

  1. #1
    Sam
    Guest

    help on sorting data

    Hi,
    I have a soccer grid result. So I would like the column corresponding
    to the points of the teams sorted descending. But I want the other
    column to follow. And I want the first column (rank) to remain still
    and not affected by the sorting operation. How can I do that ?

    thx

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: help on sorting data

    Just select the columns you want to sort, and then sort.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sam
    Guest

    Re: help on sorting data

    thx
    actually i've managed to do that
    but how do i do it programmatically, that is in a macro ?
    How do I refresh the sheet ?

    tx

  4. #4

    Re: help on sorting data

    If you record a macro when you do it manually (once), you'll see the basic code.

    If you need help modifying it, post back with the code you recorded.