change footer in workbook w/o changing on each wksht?

  1. #1
    Zolli6769
    Guest

    change footer in workbook w/o changing on each wksht?

    I have reports that I generate which range from 6 to 30 worksheets for 52
    partners monthly. I need to know how to change the footer in the entire
    workbook without having to change it on each individual worksheet. Is this
    possible?

  2. #2

    Re: change footer in workbook w/o changing on each wksht?

    Click on the first worksheet tab and ctrl-click on subsequent. This groups the
    worksheets.

    Now change the footer to that common footer.

    Then rightclick on one of the grouped worksheet tabs select "Ungroup Sheets".

    But be careful. Any change you make to any of these grouped sheets will be made
    to all the sheets in the group.

    (Excel tries to remind you by adding [Group] in the title bar.)

  3. #3
    Zolli6769
    Guest

    Re: change footer in workbook w/o changing on each wksht?

    Thank you!