Having 2 workbooks open simultaneously

  1. #1
    Royal
    Guest

    Having 2 workbooks open simultaneously

    I have a wide screen laptop that can accommodate 2 Excel workbooks side by
    side. I used that feature for a while until sometime about two weeks ago
    something happened (I don't know what) and now I a only able to keep one
    workbook open at a time. When I try to open a second one, the first one
    minimizes. Can anyone tell me how to get it back so that I can once again
    view 2 workbooks side by side?
    Many thanks for your help
    --
    Royal

  2. #2

    Re: Having 2 workbooks open simultaneously

    Did yesterday's response work:

    "How about just window|Arrange|Tiled (or whatever you want)"