How do I Group Buttons to operate seperately from eachother?

  1. #1
    Bula
    Guest

    How do I Group Buttons to operate seperately from eachother?

    I group buttons into two groups and yet the number displayed in the cell that
    is linked to the one group is by default the cell that is linked to the other
    group. I can't seperate them.

  2. #2
    Carole O
    Guest

    RE: How do I Group Buttons to operate seperately from eachother?

    Open up the Forms toolbar, and you will see a box with XYZ on the top. This
    is a group box. Delete the buttons that you have in your spreadsheet, and
    start over. Draw the group box, then put in your buttons for that box. Put
    the second set of buttons in another group box. That should work.

    Carole O