print multiple, separate rows on each page

  1. #1
    DPixie
    Guest

    print multiple, separate rows on each page

    How do I get Excel to print different rows on each page? I have table column
    heading I want to print on each page and a notes section as well, which is
    too large for a footer.

  2. #2
    Kevin_P86
    Guest

    RE: print multiple, separate rows on each page

    In File, Page Setup, Sheet tab there are "Rows to repeat at top" and "columns
    to repeat at left". You should be able to select the rows you want, and they
    should appear on each page printed. (This is present in Excel 2003, anyways.
    I'm not sure about older versions).

    Kevin