XL 03:Side by side windows: as you resize one workbook, the other.

  1. #1
    White bellied
    Guest

    XL 03:Side by side windows: as you resize one workbook, the other.

    Excel 2003: Side by side windows. An excellent new feature, very good.

    But if you resize one of the workbooks, the other should resize
    automatically. One gets bigger the other smaller.

    What if more than 2 workbooks open, choose 2 (or 3 or 4?) which resize
    automatically and the remaining workbooks do not change size. I often have 2
    open on the screen, so they should resize automatically.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: XL 03:Side by side windows: as you resize one workbook, the other.

    Not so new.

    Window>New Window>Arrange has been around for many versions.

    Sorry about the resize part.

    Resizing is property of the Window and not the workbook.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP