Can i print copy numbers?

  1. #1
    Jill_Mac
    Guest

    Can i print copy numbers?

    At my job we must print copies of databases and keep track of them. We only
    print 100 copies at a time. Is there a way to make it automaticly put "1 of
    100" or "copy 1 of 100" in the footer??

  2. #2

    Re: Can i print copy numbers?

    You could run a little macro:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Dim iCtr As Long
    For iCtr = 1 To 3 '100 when you're ready
    With ActiveSheet
    .PageSetup.RightFooter = "Copy " & iCtr & " of 100"
    .PrintOut preview:=True 'false when you're ready
    End With
    Next iCtr
    End Sub

    I used 1 to 3 and printpreview to save paper. Adjust it when you're really
    ready.