Excel 2003, Opening a file

  1. #1
    Mark S.
    Guest

    Excel 2003, Opening a file

    Hello Everyone,
    I have this problem when trying to open a file in Excel. It takes along
    time to drill down down in the folder list. Any ideas?

    Thanks
    -Mark

  2. #2
    roadkill
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2003, Opening a file

    I suggest putting a shortcut to the file(s) or to the buried folder that your
    file(s) are in. The shortcut could be on your desktop or in some folder
    close to the "surface". To create the shortcut or your desktop you can
    navigate to the desired folder (using My Computer), right click and drag the
    folder to your desktop. When you release respond that you want to create a
    shortcut (rather than moving or copying the folder).

    - Will