Convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters

  1. #1
    Ted
    Guest

    Convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters

    I need to convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters. I found
    a way to convert a cell value, but is there a way to convert all the values
    in the spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Convert my entire spreadsheet from inches to centimeters

    One way:

    Enter 2.54 in an empty cell. Copy the cell. Select your values to
    convert. Choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Multiply
    radio buttons.