Copy Subtotals to another worksheet

  1. #1
    Webs
    Guest

    Copy Subtotals to another worksheet

    When using excel sub total function. How do I copy the sub total to another
    worksheet?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Copy Subtotals to another worksheet

    Hi
    Reduce the grouping to show just the information you want. Hit F5 and select
    Visible Cells.
    Ctrl+C to copy. Move to where you want the totals and click Edit / Paste
    Special / Values.

    --
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...