move between unlocked cells on protected sheet

  1. #1
    ayanna
    Guest

    move between unlocked cells on protected sheet

    The wording on my first question may be confusing...using the TAB key to move
    between the unlocked cells on a protected, worksheet, for some reason, when I
    get to the end of some rows, the cursor returns to the home cell on that row,
    not to the next row down. Is this because some cells on these rows are
    merged...if so, how can I keep those cells merged (to have ample space for
    user to input their data) and still TAB left-to-right-then-down to
    unprotected cells??

  2. #2

    Re: move between unlocked cells on protected sheet

    Merged cells cause all kinds of problems. You've found another one.