Blush!!

Well, Tom, for one thing, it's not vast, at least not compared to the MVPs &
near-MVPs who post here and who frequently and gently correct my public
errors. For another thing, there's a staggering amount of knowledge, tips, &
tricks available here in these newsgroups, free but for the cost of the time
it takes to scroll through some messages each day.