RE: Is there a way to convert a EXCEL form into a WORD form?

  1. #1
    Carole O
    Guest

    RE: Is there a way to convert a EXCEL form into a WORD form?

    Why don't you do what you want to do in the existing Excel form? Excel is
    far better and easier to use to design forms. Merging the cells in Excel is
    done with the click of the mouse. I don't understand the "text box flyout to
    me drop-downs", but Excel does have drop downs, and validation boxes.

    Carole O

  2. #2
    Sister6
    Guest

    RE: Is there a way to convert a EXCEL form into a WORD form?

    Carole O,

    The form that was created has text comment boxes instead of drop-downs to
    enable you to choose/pick a section. All of the cells on each row are
    active, I
    would have to merge them, this I know. How would I get around the other
    problem?

    Sister6