running macros

  1. #1
    Jay
    Guest

    running macros

    Hi,
    I have created a macro that imports data, sorts it, and delimits it. The
    macro in itself works just fine, however trying to run it a second time on a
    different file causes it to blow up.

    Prior to importing the data, I clear out the old contents so it doesn't
    prompt me to overwrite, the re-run of the macro WILL prompt me, and rather
    than overwrite, it appears to insert instead, and therby causes it to trash
    the existing data.
    I'd sure appreciate any help here. Thx.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: running macros

    Without seeing your code, it's nearly impossible to tell.

  3. #3
    Sharon
    Guest

    RE: running macros