sizing different cells in same column

  1. #1
    cmkogos2
    Guest

    sizing different cells in same column

    how do i change the size of a cell without effecting the size of other cells
    in the same column?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: sizing different cells in same column

    You don't. You could merge adjacent cells to seemingly increase the width.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: sizing different cells in same column

    You don't.

    What would you like to do?

    Perhaps there is a workaround we could suggest.......like "center across
    selection" or the dreaded "merge cells".

    I hesitate to mention merge cells due to the problems they cause when sorting,
    copying, pasting, filtering and a host of others I can't think of right now.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP