List of Symbol and Character Number

  1. #1
    Polina
    Guest

    List of Symbol and Character Number

    Is there a way I can get a list of the symbol font and each character num?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: List of Symbol and Character Number

    Niek gave you an answer in the original thread.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: List of Symbol and Character Number

    As I did also.

    Note: my method is a little easier than Niek's so look at both posts before
    you decide.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: List of Symbol and Character Number

    Sorry Gord, no preference meant :-), I had just noticed Niek's and to alert
    the OP to go back to the original thread.

    Bob

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: List of Symbol and Character Number

    Bob

    My post at same thread as Niek's probably hadn't even showed up before you
    posted this one.

    Gord