Borders with aligned text

  1. #1
    pablo bellissimo
    Guest

    Borders with aligned text

    I dont think this is possible but I have changed the alignment for the text
    in some cells to 60 degrees but I want the borders to remain around the
    original normal cell rather than the aligned one. Does anyone know if there
    is an option I caan change to make this happen?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Borders with aligned text

    Hi Pablo-

    I don't believe there is any standard option to do what you ask. There are
    not 2 cells in place of 1 when you apply the rotation alignment. The cell,
    itself is actually rotated and the rectangle that appears when you select one
    of those cells is simply a 'placeholder for the rotated cell. Perhaps it can
    be done with VBA, not sure.

    Good Luck |:>)