Changing color palette for Excel 2002

  1. #1
    Glenn Chung
    Guest

    Changing color palette for Excel 2002

    There's only 40 colors in Excel and I want to be able to choose more color,
    lighter color that don't cover up black text easily. I can only find
    information on this for Excel 97. How do you choose different color in Excel
    2002 other than the standard 40?

    Thanks!

    Glenn

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Changing color palette for Excel 2002

    In the Ask a Question box at the top right of the Excel window, type:

    color palette

    Press Enter, and choose 'Change the color palette in a workbook"

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List